Friday, July 10, 2009

Well dorthy....

We left for a trip to Topeka, Kansas to be there when Eli was born, to help my brother Blake and his family move home, and to bring his little girl with us! We had SO much fun!! It was another amazing adventure!!


"no, we are not lost.. i just not sure where we are at the moment" (Direct Quote) :)

i swear, we killed enough bugs on our windshield that i think we cut the population of bugs at least in half.

*favorite!*
Just chillin in an alligator...
it's gunna EEEAT me!"

The amazing carousel in the middle of Topeka.
Ry bug and I. i love watchin little kids at things like this!

Russel Stover chocolate factory!!
These were the super.. stylin- ya thats it- shirts that brooke and i got at the half off half store in topeka. haha- some of the looks we got while wearing them were CLASSIC!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Haha I love your matching shirts. Stylin. I love the last picture! I want to go ride a carousel :(