Sunday, November 29, 2009

Getting in the Christmas Spirit on Amy Lane....




So we have this manger scene that my Dad's family put up when he was a kid. So Dad had a shelter built for it to protect it from the snow. We decided to put it up the other day. It seemed like we were framing in a house, seeing as how it's rather large. Like as big as our living room large. We had a blast putting it up!



And this is my stunt man brother blake.....


My cute Papa...



and Blaine....


Then later, we were on a roll, so we went for the Christmas lights, too. :) Blaine was the head honcho coordinator man.


and Kristin and I played a little... :)


Then Blaine got on the roof.


.. and Kristin wasn't too happy about it..

We had lots of fun and the house looks great and super festive!

2 comments:

JC and Jena said...

Awwww..the traditional "putting up of Christmas at the Murray's"! Thanks for posting pictures!!

Tasha said...

I am sad I am missing Christmas on Amy Lane.
Love you1