Monday, November 22, 2010

September Article



So its FNL time again.. it happens so quick!

It’s a little bitter sweet to say that school is now in full swing. We are down into the nitty gritty work stuff, no more of the cheesy getting to know you games J

But it is going well. If we have to go to school, we might as well take advantage of football season part of fall right? And a good one it has been! We lost our first game to Skyline the first week of the season (that’s just because we were getting back into the groove J) and we have won the rest since (including civil war and homecoming). I mean come on- we are good! They are making a flippin movie about us!

Along with school being back in session, so is yearbook! I feel like photo shoots have been ruling my life so far! Our team just happened to get all the pages of events that happened in the couple months (civil war, homecoming, soccer, ect) so it wont be so bad once we get all the pictures taken, and then we will be done for the whole year. But I really love the journalism aspect of it all!

I also had my first seminary presidency training meeting on Friday. I am really excited for this year! Its gonna be great!

Last week on Sunday, we (the stake youth committee) put on a musical fireside titled “Coming closer to Christ Through the Power of Music” . It was so amazing! They asked me to accompany this kid who sang a song called “All times, All things, All places”. I was scared outta my mind! But it turned out ok. Then a couple weeks ago, I played a piano solo in sacrament meeting. I was honestly so scared during the song that I don’t even remember playing the last half of it, but mom and dad said I did, so hopefully it didn’t sound too bad, haha. I guess there is no time to get out or your comfort zone like the present!

It has been a little crazy now that I am a workin, tax payin citizen! (I figured them out all by myself the other day!) But I really love working for Dad! And it is also a lot better now that I know what the heck I am doin! I have been going in from about 4-6 after school on most days and it has been a blast! I feel so grown up and stuff! haha

So we will keep sluggin here and hope you all will keep doin the same! Keep up the good work! Have a good month! Love ya long time!!

-Six(teen)

No comments: